A professional development course that takes you through the essential steps of money management. Providing you with a firm financial foundation - for you and those you serve.
Coming Early 2018
Who should take this course?
Individuals who are not required to hold a professional certification, but who want to enhance their knowledge and skills to become
This may include, but is not exclusive to:
- Professionals or volunteers at community based or nonprofit organizations
- Financial aid officers
- K-12 Personal Finance Educators
- University Student Money Management Center peer mentors
- Credit Counselors
- Bank/Credit Union Personnel
- Professionals interested in going on to achieve the AFC® or FFC™ certification.
Money Management Essentials is rooted in the core competencies of the AFC®. It’s a prerequisite for our financial coach trainings and the FFC™ certification, and a good “stepping-stone” to AFC® certification.
- Financial Counseling
- Money Management
- Investment Basics
Program Cost: $325
*Group Pricing Available
- Student Loans
- Debt Reduction
- Credit Cards & Loans
- Major Purchases
- Risk Management
- Health Care and Life Insurance