108th Annual Conference & Expo
The annual conference is a premier event to provide professional development and networking opportunities for professionals. Participants in the AAFCS 108th Annual Conference will be able to:
1. Design financial education programs and activities that meet the needs of diverse audiences.
2. Integrate financial education concepts into other family and consumer sciences content areas.
3. Examine financial implications of health, nutrition, and fitness information, programs, and services, such as the costs and benefits of the local food movement or the Affordable Care Act.
4.Provide tools that help individuals and families better manage financial issues faced at major life stages.
5. Utilize research-based information and strategies to help individuals and families achieve desired financial outcomes through improved communication and cooperation.
6. Assess best practices for consumers when making purchasing and resource decisions, including how to protect their identity and assets.
7. Select appropriate technology and online tools to securely manage personal finances.
Date: June 25, 2017
Event Category: Non-AFCPE conference or local professional financial training