Military Transition Financial Wellness Program (MTFWP) Morning Session
Out-of-the-box Financial Planning for Transitioning Military & Financial Professionals
Based on lessons learned from the Military Transition Financial Wellness Program (MTFWP), this session goes beyond textbook programs.
Professional development training:
1) Financial aspects of Servicemembers' transition to the civilian workforce or into higher education
- Challenges faced by financial counselors working w/active duty & veterans
- Steps for military transition success
- TOTAL compensation needed to be replaced when transitioning
2) Financial short-term & life-long outcomes & ROI based on a Service member's selection of college, certificate, or degree.
- Career interest & aptitude
- Military funding transition & retirement: insurance needs & Survivors Benefit Plan (SBP)
- Resume & interview: hints for success
- GI Bill: Military & student loans
Coffee will be served.
*The option to register for both, morning and afternoon sessions, are included in each Symposium registration form.
Date: November 13, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM